Online Self-Care Spring Cleanse: Monday 8th – Sunday 21st May 2017
You are invited to join Nutritional Therapist and Yoga Teacher Chloe Manlay for a two week long Self-Care Spring Cleanse to nourish your mind, body and spirit!
A Spring cleanse can optimise the change in season, and is in my view a better time than the new year detox’s that have become so popular. Far from being a starvation diet, a spring cleanse is simply a way of lightening the load on the body and although gentle, it can be deeply nourishing and, believe it or not, enjoyable!
During this course you will cleanse your body with lovingly prepared food, alongside daily self-care practices to revitalise your energy and spirit. Leaving you more aligned with your life’s purpose, and motivated to make self-care a priority.
"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Our bodies have a natural way of detoxing themselves with the skin, liver, kidneys, lungs, and digestive system working together to detect and eliminate toxins from our bodies every day. Unfortunately our busy lifestyles, modern environments and fast food culture not only diminish our bodies natural capacity for eliminating toxins, but also greatly adds to our toxic load.
This is why many of us are suffering from:
- Feeling bloated or puffy after eating
- Find yourself reliant on caffeine, sugar, cigarettes and alcohol for energy and mood boosters
- Have excess weight to lose
- Have infrequent periods
- Suffer from recurring colds or generally feeling under the weather
- Find your skin has lost its glow
- Have trouble sleeping
- Feel mentally ‘foggy’
- Have joint pain, stiffness or headaches
A food based cleanse can help the body to eliminate stored toxins, and reduce acidity. Therefore creating a more alkaline environment in the body that is less prone to disease.
The effect of a cleanse go far beyond being just physical or a good way to lose excess weight, it is a powerful way to make changes on every level of your being.
"How you treat yourself is how you are inviting the world to treat you"
We are living in a society where having too much to do has almost become the ultimate status symbol. The growth of a 24 hour culture where we are forever contactable make it hard to disconnect and cut back on working hours and make time for ourselves. A growing to-do list, and an automatic response of ‘I’m Busy’ are the norm for many, and this culture is creeping into our social lives and affecting our home and family life, not to mention our health and wellbeing.
Chloe builds on her experience of working in retreat centres to combine nutrition with self-care practices to help take care of your mental and emotional wellbeing as she has found that is this holistic approach that create sustainable change. Her goal is to help you see how its not just the food that you feed yourself with, but the thoughts and words we nourish our minds with that guide you on the path to looking and feeling your best.
The course will offer you a number of different self-care practices to explore including journaling, body brushing, self massage, daily check-ins, meditation and breath work, not to mention yummy juice and meal recipes!
How will it help me?
During this supported 2 weeks you can expect to:
- Increase energy levels
- Improve mental clarity
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Strengthened immune system
- Feel less stressed
- Reduced cravings for sugar, caffeine and processed foods
- Walk lighter
- A sense of spiritual connection
- Get back your passion for life!
And with the EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS of a post-cleanse coaching call with Chloe you can expect to be motivated to keep this going into Summer!
Monday 8th May - Sunday 14th May: Preparation week
- Intention setting
- Reducing caffeine, alcohol, sugar, processed foods
- Increasing fresh fruits and vegetables
- Daily self-care practices
- Food shopping and menu planning for week 2
- Individual pre-cleanse coaching call with Chloe
Monday 15th May - Sunday 21st May: Cleanse
- Daily support and tips through Facebook group
- Adaptable juice and menu plan
- Daily self-care practices
We will create an online cleanse community on Facebook in order to share experiences and motivation with other participants.
- Internet connection and Facebook profile
- Kitchen with blender, juicer or nutribullet
- Inspiration to experience ultimate health and wellbeing!